BGR International Introduction Video
BGR International’s Vision
We envision a world where all people have fair access to life’s basic necessities: food, health, water, shelter, and education.
BGR International’s Mission
Based in Singapore, we strive to help people in need around the world by connecting them with people in surrounding countries who care.
What does BGR International do?
- We provide opportunities to volunteer and get involved in the lives of those in need around the world.
- We develop and provide effective methods of connecting to financial, physical, and spiritual resources for communities in need.
- We provide training and equipment to organizations to better equip them for global relief and development efforts.
- We highly value and actively seek partnerships with individuals and organizations who have similar goals in order to more efficiently help those in need.
What is BGR International?
BGR International (BGRI) is a registered Singapore charity that operates as a non-governmental organization meeting people’s needs around the world.
The Main Functions of BGR International
- Relief and Development Project Management and Partnership
- Community Development Training
- Disaster Response Training
- SPHERE Project Training
- Corporate Responsibility Awareness Training