BGR International Vision
We envision a world where all people have fair access to the basic needs of life: food, health, water, shelter and education as well as the dignity to choose that life
BGR International Mission
We strive to help the people of the world in need by connecting them with people who care starting in Singapore then Asia and the rest of the world.
The main functions of BGR International
- We provide volunteerism and involvement of caring people into the lives and communities of those in need around the world.
- We develop and provide effective and efficient channels of connections for financial, physical, personal and spiritual resources from around the world to be utilized in making a positive difference in lives and communities of those in need.
- We provide training and equipping to people and organizations to help them be better tooled for relief and development efforts worldwide.
- We value and actively seek partnership with individuals and organizations who have similar goals, objectives and an ethos of operations in order to initiate effective and efficient relief and development efforts worldwide.
What is BGR International?
BGR International (BGRI) is a registered Singapore Charity. We work as a Non-Governmental Organization to meet human needs around the world.
What does BGR International do?
- Project Management and Partnership
- Community Development Training
- Disaster Response Training
- SPHERE Project Training
- Corporate Responsibility Awareness Training
Who does BGR International partner with?
- Baptist Global Response
- Asia Disaster Foundation
- Asia Rural Life Development Foundation
- MICAH Nepal
- Singapore Baptist Convention