BGR International is so grateful for your support! We are proud to say that 90% of the donations you make go directly to BGRI’s various international projects, while the remaining 10% help support our general operations. Because of your generosity, these projects are making a massive impact on communities in need.

You may donate via Giving.Sg

If you would prefer to make a direct deposit to BGR International, the transfer information is as follows:

  • Bank name: DBS Bank
  • Bank address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
  • CHIPS UID Number: 034675
  • Telex Number: RS24455
  • Account name: BGR International
  • Account address: 10 Anson Road, #12-08 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
  • Account Numbers:
    • Singapore Dollar account: 0039069383
    • US Dollar account: 004279015

Your donations make the world a better place. Let’s make a difference together!

Donate now via Giving.Sg or direct bank transfer.